With convection cooking, this Jenn-Air® luxury microwave oven acts like a second oven, helping you roast or bake and achieve exceptional results. Its over-the-range design offers a built-in ventilation system to capture smoke and steam from below. This microwave oven pairs beautifully with appliances in our Euro Style suite.
- 1,000-Watt Power Output - This luxury microwave offers 1,000 watts of power, along with exceptional cooking and heating performance.
- Perimetric Venting - Smoke and steam are drawn upward from the cooking surface around the perimetric panel and through the ventilation system of this luxury Jenn-Air® microwave oven. Easy to clean, this ventilation system conceals filters designed to remove cooking odors.
- Integrated Pocket Handle - Hidden with subtlety, this streamlined handle is integrated into a seamless design that enables this luxury Jenn-Air® microwave to match any kitchen de cor.
- Convection & Microwave Combination Cooking - Combining a convection element and fan to distribute the heat evenly with microwave energy, this cooking mode maximizes the microwave oven's power and precision - allowing you to achieve beautifully cooked results at microwave speed for a variety of dishes.
- 4-Stage Memory Cooking - Defrost, cook and keep your meal warm by programming the microwave oven's power levels and cook times in advance.
- Exterior or Ductless Venting - Exterior or Ductless Venting
- 400 CFM Rating - 400 CFM Rating
- Stainless Steel Interior - The sleek stainless steel interior is also durable, with a conveniently easy-to-clean surface.
- 1,500-Watt Convection Element/Fan - Allows the microwave oven to function as a true second oven by providing a dedicated element and fan to circulate heat evenly throughout the interior.
- 1.9 cu. ft. capacity - This microwave oven's exceptionally spacious interior accommodates large dishes and cookware sizes.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.