Holds up to 175 lbs. of food
Storage space to accommodate all your frozen food needs
Adjustable Thermostat Control
Ensures accurate storage temperatures at the turn of a dial
Easy-Access Defrost Drain
Front drain makes defrosting quick and effortless
Space-Saving, Flat-Back Design
Space-saving design for small spaces
- Holds up to 175 lbs. of food - Storage space to accommodate all your frozen food needs
- Adjustable Thermostat Control - Ensures accurate storage temperatures at the turn of a dial
- Easy-Access Defrost Drain - Front drain makes defrosting quick and effortless
- Space-Saving, Flat-Back Design - Space-saving design for small spaces
- Manual Defrost
- Removable Basket - Compartmentalize and organize food storage
||5.0 cu ft
||1 Removable Basket
Energy Star Rated:
5 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.