Maxx Cold top mounted compressor reach-in refrigeration is built to last. Temperature is digitally controlled and easily viewed from the exterior of the cabinet. Stainless steel construction ensures years of long life and maximum durability. Maxx Cold units are designed to meet the requirements of the most discriminating customer.
ETL Safety and Sanitation
ENERGY STAR Rating
- Top-mounted compressor
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminum (1+2 door) or stainless steel (3 door) interior ensures years of long life and maximum durability
- CFC-free polyurethane foam insulation
- 3) heavy-duty, adjustable, PE coated wire shelves per section
- Door locks and 4" diameter swivel casters with front brakes are standard
- Utilizes environmentally friendly CFC-free refrigerant, refrigerator R134A / Freezer - R404A
- Automatic defrost system
- Digitally controlled temperature system maintains optimum temperature and LED display is easily viewed from exterior
- Holding temperature: Refrigerator: 28°F to 39°F, Freezer: -9°F to 5°F
- Open door alert, beeps when door has been open for 5 minutes
- Large evaporator and condenser for quick cooling and greater efficiency
- Automatic interior lighting
- Self contained system
- Single self closing door, stays open past 90 degrees
- Single doors will hold full sized sheet pans
- Recessed handles
- Available in 120V/60Hz, 220V/50Hz (MCFT-72FD is 115V-208/230V/60Hz/1Ph)
- 28⁰F to 39⁰F (-2⁰C to 4⁰C)
- Capacity: 43.6 Cubic Ft. (1,235 L)
- # of Doors: 2
- # of Shelves: 6
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.