ModelDimensions (W' x D" x H")
- 54" (1370mm) W x 31" (787mm) D x 82" (2078mm) H
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- CFC-free polyurethane foam insulation
- (6) heavy-duty, adjustable, PE coated wire shelves per section hold full size sheet pans
- Recessed handles with door locks
- 5" diameter swivel casters with front brakes
- Automatic defrost system and interior lighting
- Digitally controlled temperature system maintains optimum temperature and LED display is easily viewed from exterior
- Equipped with integrated condensate evaporator therefore no drain line connection is needed
- Holding temperature 33°F to 41°F (1 C to 5 C)
- Open door alert beeps when door has been open for 5 minutes
- Self-closing door, stays open past 90 degrees
- Available in 115V/60Hz, 230V/50Hz, 230V/60Hz
- Storage capacity of 42.8 Cubic Ft. (1,212 L)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.