This sophisticated Jenn-Air® single wall oven features a full-color, menu-driven LCD display, which offers guidance for selecting cooking options and saving preferred settings. It features a single spacious oven, as well as a common cutout 1 for design flexibility.Specifications Built In Oven Features
Configuration and Overview
- Self-Cleaning : Self-Cleaning
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Number of Oven Racks: 2
- Number of Rack Guides: 5
- Bake Element Power: 2800W/2427W
- Broiler Element Power: 3600W
- Broiler Location: Top Center
- Door Broil Position: Closed
- Interior Coating: Porcelain
- Interior Color: Black
- Rack Guide Type: Molded
- Oven Interior Height: 17 1/8
- Oven Interior Width: 23
- Oven Interior Depth: 19 3/4
- Oven Rack 1 Type: Standard
- Oven Rack 2 Type: Standard
- Oven Cooking System: Thermal
- Light Type: Halogen
- Oven Capacity (cu. ft.): 4.5
- Oven Type: Single
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Size: 30
- Oven Cooking System: Thermal
- Star K Compliant: Yes
- UL: Yes
- Amps: 20
- Hz: 60 Hz
- Volts: 240V
- Door Type: Metal & Glass
- Flush Installation Approved: Yes
- Handle Color: Color Coordinated
- Handle Material: Metal
- Oven Window Size: Extra Large
- Door Removable: Yes
Oven Control Features
- Depth: 26 5/16
- Height: 29 1/2
- Width: 29 3/4
- Cutout Depth: 24
- Cutout Height: 27 3/4
- Cutout Width: 28 1/2
- Interior Depth (in.): 19 3/4
- Interior Height (in.): 17 1/8
- Oven InteriorInterior Width (in.): 23
- Display Type: LCD Touch Screen
- Display Color: Full Color
- Selections: Audible Signal, Cancel/Off, Clock, Control Lock, Cook and Hold, Cook Time, Delay Start, Keep Warm Setting, My Creations, Sabbath Mode, Warm Hold
- Language Conversion: English/French
- Temperature Conversion: Yes
- 4.3 Inch Full-Color Menu-Driven LCD Display - This highly interactive, full color LCD control panel features menu-driven controls to guide you in selecting cooking options, such as temperature and cooking mode.
- My Creations - My Creations allows you to seamlessly combine up to three cooking modes and save the settings for your favorite recipes.
- Common Cutout 1 - Our double and single wall ovens fit into the existing cutout for nearly every competitor's wall oven. Each oven fits into the smallest cutout, while its overall height also allows you to cover the remaining gap in the tallest cutout.
- 4.5 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity - Ideal for entertaining, the wall oven offers generous capacity to cook multiple dishes at once.
- 2,800-Watt Bake Element - This powerful heating element delivers the wattage needed for high-heat baking and roasting, for superlative results.
- 3,600-Watt Broil Element - This powerful broiler element delivers the high wattage needed to broil meats to perfection.
- Hidden Bake Element - The bake element is hidden beneath the oven floor, providing an attractively smooth interior surface that's easy to clean.
- 8-Pass Recessed Broil Element - This recessed broil element provides even heat coverage for beautifully consistent results. Its broad range makes it ideal for broiling larger cuts of meat or fish.
- Variable Temperature Closed-Door Broiling - This single wall oven's superb ventilation allows for closed-door broiling, which ensures consistent cooking. Variable temperature control provides precise heat tailored to different foods and preferences.
- CustomClean Self-Cleaning Oven with Adjustable Levels and Automatic Lock - This feature offers effortless cleaning and allows you to customize the cleaning level to your needs.
- Delay-Start Cooking & Cleaning - This feature allows you to program the start time for cooking or cleaning functionalities to conveniently accommodate your schedule.
- Cook & Hold Option - This convenient feature allows you to program cooking for a specific amount of time, followed by a one-hour Keep Warm cycle, making it perfect for entertaining.
- Flush-to-Cabinet Design - Thanks to flush-to-cabinet design, this luxury single wall oven installs flush with surrounding cabinetry, seamlessly integrating for a sleek look.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.