This Jenn-Air® luxury gas cooktop features five burners, including a powerful 15,000 BTU ultra-high output burner and two lower-heat 5,000 BTU burners, which provide more gentle heat.Specifications Configuration and Overview
- Cooktop Type: Standard
- Size: 36
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Cooktop Surface Finish: None
- Surface Material: Stainless/Porcelain Coated Steel
- Burner or Element Style: Gas Burner
- Number of Burners: 5
- Number of Open Bays: NA
- Installs Over Built-In Oven: Yes
- Left Front Power: 5000 BTU
- Left Front Type: Sealed Burner
- Left Rear Power: 9200 BTU
- Left Rear Type: Sealed Burner
- Center Rear Power: 15000 BTU
- Center Rear Type: Sealed Burner
- Center Front Size: NA
- Center Front Power: NA
- Center Front Type: NA
- Right Front Power: 12500 BTU
- Right Front Type: Sealed Burner
- Right Rear Power: 5000 BTU
- Right Rear Type: Sealed Burner
Style and Extras
- Depth: 21 9/16
- Height: 6 13/16
- Width: 36
- Cutout Depth: 20 7/8
- Cutout Height: 0
- Cutout Width: 34 7/8
- Controls: Knobs
- Control Lockout: No
- Digital Display: No
- Downdraft Vent: No
- Heating Element On Indicator Light: Yes
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: No
- Keep Warm Setting: No
- Power Boost: No
- Precise Power: No
- Sensor Boil: No
- Simmer: No
- 15,000 BTU Ultra-High Output Burner - This powerful burner delivers high heat, to help you achieve excellent results for high-heat cooking techniques like searing.
- Two 5,000 BTU Ultra-Low Output Burners - These burners offer heat from 5,000 to a gentle 500 BTUs, to provide the control you need when melting butter or simmering delicate sauces.
- Electronic Ignition and Flame-Sensing Re-ignition - Electronic ignition and Flame-Sensing re-ignition ensure a continuous flame that reignites automatically if blown out - even at the lowest setting.
- Smart Port Burner Design - This burner design features ports cut at an upward angle to ensure even heat distribution.
- Five Sealed Burners - The sealed burners, which prevent spills and drips from entering the burner box, make it easy to maintain a pristine cooking surface.
- 12,500 BTU Burner - The high-heat burner on this luxury gas downdraft cooktop offers a powerful 12,500 BTUs.
- 9,200 BTU Burner - This versatile burner offers power appropriate for a variety of cooking techniques like sautèing and braising.
- Convertible to LP - This cooktop allows you to easily adapt your energy source from natural gas to propane.
- May Be Installed Over Jenn-Air® 30" Electric Single Oven - This luxury electric radiant cooktop can be installed over a Jenn-Air® electric single oven, offering additional design flexibility.
- Heavyweight Stainless Finish Knobs - These heavyweight knobs, which feature a stainless steel finish, offer a bold look and substantial precision.
- Infinite Burner Control Settings - Cooking surface controls allow the selection of heat outputs ranging from low to high with infinite intermediate settings.
- Porcelain-on-Cast-Iron Continuous Grates - These heavy-duty grates, which feature a porcelain coating to withstand high temperatures, form a continuous grid across the cooktop, allowing you to easily slide heavy pans from one burner to another.
- Porcelain-Enamel/Stainless Steel Surface - This surface transfers heat efficiently and is highly durable, with a subtle sheen that's easy to maintain.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.